miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2016

Learning to code with the C ++ language

Learning to code with the C ++ language 

At the end of the previous year I Learnt to program some things with the programming language Javascript with a course made by Platzi in which I made some easy games, drawings and I made objects in motion. 


During this year I have been programming with the C ++ programming language course made by a YouTube channel called CodigoFacilito in 2011, I was watching how to program sums, subtractions, multiplications and divisions which are done automatically,  comparisons of numbers to see if a number is the mayor, less or equal to the other number, also something called Switch-Case that serves to put a letter and if one puts a vowel recognizes that it is a vowel and if one puts a consonant recognizes that Is a consonant.

Photo 1 - Mesage

In this image I made the first code in the course, which shows a mesage that says "Hola Mundo/Hello World"


Photo 2 - Sums

In this image i made the first operation, in this case was a sum


Photo 3 - Variables 

In this image I made the first variable


Photo 4 - Sum of decimals

In this image I made the first sum with decimals


Photo 5 - Multiplication

In this image I made my first multiplication, with this code also i could made sums, subtractions, multiplications and divisions


Photo 6 - Switch Case

In this image i made the code which recognize if a letter is a vowel or a consonant


Photo 7 - While and Do While

In this image I made a code that shows the numbers from 0 to 5


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario